Pre-K two mornings a week.
Kindergarten 5 mornings a week or
Grades 1 - 8.
We warmly welcome inquiries about our school at any grade level.
Call to schedule a tour and receive information, or drop in any Thursday between 9 am and 2 pm.
We invite you to learn about how Oak Arbor School can feed the mind, touch the heart, and prepare for life.
Call us with any questions (248-652-3420), or click here to send us an email.
Open Houses every Thursday 9am-2pm during the school year, or call to schedule your own tour (248-652-3420).
If you are interested in finding out more about how Oak Arbor School helps students 'prepare for life', feel free to stop in any time on Thursdays.
If you can not make it on Thursdays, We would be happy to meet you on another day. Just give us a call to make an appointment - 248-652-3420.
This year our school theme is, “Heaven is a Kingdom of Uses”. Students are asked, “What useful things can I do today?”
Our goal continues to be - Feed the mind, touch the heart, and prepare for life!
Seeing the bright faces of students arriving every morning brings our goals into focus - working with each individual child to feed their mind, touch their heart, and prepare for life.
We provide a rich array of learning experiences that will give each child the springboard they need to grow physically, academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. As we do so, we will be ever mindful of the fact that the Lord is leading each child. In His Providence, the children are enrolled here and we will do our best to work with Him to nurture and support the students. It is a blessing for us to be entrusted with each child here. Thank you!
• A strong academic program emphasizing delight in learning provides the foundation for life-long education
• We emphasize the importance of childhood innocence – why and how to value and nurture it, and how it is the basis for the on-going development of conscience
• Education at Oak Arbor includes daily exposure to the spiritual dimension of life in various ways across the curriculum
• We encourage social interaction that supports personal expression and builds self-confidence but without emphasis on competition, fashion, trends
• Students experience a unique variety of useful, educational and fun opportunities for field trips, drama, community service, travel, etc.
• We do these things in distinctive ways, based on a philosophy of education that is guided by our study of the Lord’s Word. What an honor it is to be part of this important work in a community of children, parents and teachers.
Parents are often the best sources of opinions and thoughts about the choice of a school. Check out our Parent video page to learn more.
Testimonials from Students
Read comments from alumni here, including what they say about their transition to other schools.
Call to schedule a tour and meet our teachers 248-652-3420
Our Kindergarten program provides a gentle transition between home and school. We take great care to preserve childhood innocence and trust. It is so important that the children find learning delightful. Click for more info>
We have two large fundraisers each year, the School Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction in March, and the All-Day Scrapbook Fundraiser in January. Click on the links below for more information about these popular annual events!