Kindergarten 5 mornings a week.
Grades 1 - 8.
We warmly welcome inquiries about our school at any grade level.
Call to schedule a tour and receive information (248-652-3420).
We invite you to learn about how Oak Arbor School can feed the mind, touch the heart, and prepare for life.
Independent survey results showed over 90% parent satisfaction with Oak Arbor School!
Call us with any questions (248-652-3420), or click here to send us an email.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make our annual benefit dinner and silent acution on March 21st such a success! Thank you to our music teacher, Traci Bartell, and her volunteer alumni and parents for the musical entertainment "The Passage of Time", and to our 5th-7th grade students for working the event. Click here for the benefit web page..
Thank you to our 3rd & 4th graders for organizing the food drive for Gleaners, and for our school families for all the donations!
Well done 5th - 7th graders on a very entertaining production of "New Clothes for the Emperor"!
Thank you to all the parents, teachers, alumni and friends for helping with costumes, sets, and technology.
You can also visit our In the News page on this website.
Shop at Amazon and support Oak Arbor School! Click on the logo above to get started.
Seeing the bright faces of students arriving every morning brings our goals into focus - working with each individual child to feed their mind, touch their heart, and prepare them for life.
We provide a rich array of learning experiences that will give each child the springboard they need to grow physically, academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. As we do so, we will be ever mindful of the fact that the Lord is leading each child. In His Providence, the children are enrolled here and we will do our best to work with Him to nurture and support the students. It is a blessing for us to be entrusted with each child here. Thank you!
• A strong academic program emphasizing delight in learning provides the foundation for life-long education
• We emphasize the importance of childhood innocence – why and how to value and nurture it, and how it is the basis for the on-going development of conscience
• Education at Oak Arbor includes daily exposure to the spiritual dimension of life in various ways across the curriculum
• We encourage social interaction that supports personal expression and builds self-confidence but without emphasis on competition, fashion, trends
• Students experience a unique variety of useful, educational and fun opportunities for field trips, drama, community service, travel, etc.
• We do these things in distinctive ways, based on a philosophy of education that is guided by our study of the Lord’s Word. What an honor it is to be part of this important work in a community of children, parents and teachers.
Parents are often the best sources of opinions and thoughts about the choice of a school. Check out our Parent video page to learn more.
Testimonials from Students
Read comments from alumni here, including what they say about their transition to other schools.
Call to schedule a tour and meet our teachers 248-652-3420
Our Kindergarten program provides a gentle transition between home and school. We take great care to preserve childhood innocence and trust. It is so important that the children find learning delightful. Click for more info>
We have two large fundraisers each year, the School Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction in March, and the All-Day Scrapbook Fundraiser in January. Click on the links below for more information about these popular annual events!